Posts tagged followers
Posts tagged followers
that all of you are following me (or no longer doing so) due to all my lovey dovey posts.
Except I’m not sorry. :P
But maybe in due time I’ll start posting here again, but it’s tough when you have so much fun and awesome stuff to do haha.
So I’d like to say hi to all my tumblr buddies!
This is a place I’ve enjoyed being able to express myself.
I met the love of my life here almost a year ago, and she’ll be flying here on the 1 year anniversary of our first talking to each other.
I’ve met a lot of interesting people, and being able to share our common beliefs and feelings and desires has been a true joy.
So for those of you who have just recently started following me: say hi! I’ve been really lazy about getting in touch with people that I follow and interacting, and I do apologize for that. Not to mention forgetting to answer asks… all I can say is I’ll try to do better! :P
And for the followers that I’ve been interacting with since the beginning: say hi too! It’s probably been way too long. :]
just how skinny this scruffy brown rocker is?
But alas, I shall most likely never know.
Ask me something. I want to make a legitimate effort to actually do stuff on tumblr again… :P
She’s quirky and interesting, unique and fun and silly too! Who cares about run-on sentences when she’s as cute as she is, too. So click the link and wish her a happy birthday!
If you don’t know her, you should! :]
and lose followers? Lame.
Weak sauce, in fact. Ah well.
and for that, I apologize, dear followers. I do have a new tune I’ll be posting shortly though! Let me know what all you lovely people think! :]
and for that, I am sorry, dear followers.
But this begs the question, how many of you actually appreciate my postings and my ways?
I’m also fairly drunk from this big ass Mexican martini courtesy of Austin’s own Spiderhouse.
but I’m torn between which one- the one about not being “a schmuck” in a relationship, or my song about my experience I felt while playing Call of Duty: Black Ops?
I spend my time figuring out what kind of guitar they’re playing.
Drop one/several in my ask!
- Whats your middle name?
- How big is your bed?
- What are you listening to right now?
- What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
- What was the last thing you ate?
- Last person you hugged?
- How is the weather right now?
- Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
- Favorite type of food.
- Do you want children?
- Do you drink?
- Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night?
- Hair color?
- Eye colour?
- Do you wear contacts/glasses?
- Favorite holiday?
- Favorite season?
- Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
- Last movie you watched?
- What books are you reading?
- Favorite movie?
- Favorite college football team?
- What were you doing before filling this out?
- Any pets?
- Dogs or cats?
- Favorite flower?
- Have you ever loved someone?
- Who would you like to see right now?
- Have you ever fired a gun?
- Do you like to travel by plane?
- Right-handed or Left-handed?
- If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
- Are you missing someone?
- Do you have a tattoo?
- Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
- Are you hiding something from someone?
- Are you 18?
- What do before you go to bed?
DO IT IM BEGGING YOU
I never do these, so why not… ask away!
Pretty much the first thing I ask people when they follow me… my ego appreciates knowing what people found interesting with me! :D
I can’t believe it’s getting close to two years now. I’ve been writing a bunch of new songs for the upcoming record, and also have a lot of tunes I want to use that have been written long ago, like this one.
I don’t want to spam too heavily, but I intend on uploading over time. And also WOO for passing 500 followers! I love you all, and welcome any and all interaction with you fine and wonderful people. Whether it be the pot smokers, the Libertarians, the musicians, and the cute and interesting girls! :D Especially if you can count yourself among multiple categories there!